Meiji University is pleased to offer a number of Students Incentive Scholarships. Those scholarships will be given to international students pursuing undergraduate or graduate program at the university. There are various deadline of those scholarships.
50,000 yen per month for undergraduates/graduates, up to six months.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and graduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Japan.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, students must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Obtains a citizenship of the target country/region specified in Appendix. The applicants who have dual nationality are eligible only if ALL nationalities are from of the target country/region.
- Resides in the target countries/regions specified in Appendix at the time of the application (Except students who are enrolled in Meiji University as a MEXT scholar).
- Be admitted to Meiji University through admission exams designed for international students.
- Plan to have resident status of “College Student”.
- Does not receive any other scholarship.
- Be motivated to join international networking activities for Meiji University students.
International students are welcome to apply.
See the link below.