Applications for the MENA Salam Fellowship are now invited. This call is exclusively open to those are coming from Middle East and North Africa region. He or she must be 20 – 32 year of age. The fellowship covers airfare, local transportation, accommodation and others.
Peace Revolution’s MENA Salam Fellowship will bring together 30 participants from Middle East and North Africa region on a 5-day inner peace journey in a natural resort Pastoral Vadi in Fethiye, Turkey. Participants will be living in inspiring calm nature, by a small brook under eucalyptus trees, within an organic farm; as the teaching monks share their wisdom and approaches to meditation, mindfulness and self-discipline; as Peace Revolution volunteers will be directing Yoga sessions and peace and team building activities. The fellowship is an opportunity for participants to contribute to world peace through developing inner peace via “Peace In Peace Out” philosophy.
MENA Salam Fellowship will cover the things as follow:
– Full sponsoring of airfare
– Local Transportation
– Food & Accommodation
– Meditation Sessions and Lectures
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in Self-awareness, Self-discipline, Physical and Emotional Wellbeing, Perception, Empathy, Human Rights, Non-violent Communication, Conflict Transformation, Stress Management and Leadership & Team Building.
Place of Study
The program will be taken in Turkey.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, students must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- be 20-32 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the airfare support. Applicants above 32 years of age will be considered but have to pay their airfare to attend.
- have completed at least 21 days of the online self-development program that need to be completed by the deadline.
- have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- be a young entrepreneur leading an enterprise with social impact.
- be able to pay a commitment fee of 300 USD before the arrival to the retreat site (by Bank transfer or Western Union).
Only the citizens of one the following MENA countries are invited to apply: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Syria, Northern Sudan, Southern Sudan, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.