Applications for the Mensa Scholarship Program are now accepted. These scholarships are available for students enrolled in a full-time program at a Canadian post-secondary institution. All applicants must be Canadian citizens. Expires in 52 days!
The Mensa Canada Scholarship Programme offers a number of different scholarships. The awards range from $2000 – $3000, and each has its own eligibility requirements. Please see the links below for complete details.
Level and Area of Studies
Post-secondary level in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens or landed immigrants enrolled in a full-time program at a Canadian post-secondary institution, accredited by the applicable provincial Ministry of Education
- A full-time program is defined by consecutive Fall and Winter semesters.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old on January 31, 2017.
- Awards are based on applicant’s essay.
- Essays may be written either in English or in French. Only one essay will be accepted per applicant.
- Only the finalists will be contacted, by phone or other means according to the information supplied in their application. They will be required to provide official proof of enrollment and sign a written consent form indicating that the essay is entirely his or her own work and to allow Mensa and/or its designated agents to use their name and photograph for the purpose of publicizing the Mensa Canada Scholarship Programme. They may also be asked to provide proof of Canadian citizenship or landed immigrant status and two letters of reference.
Only Canadian citizens are welcome to apply.