Mettl is pleased to offer a Scholarship that specially intended to Emerging Leaders. The aim of this scholarship is to identify and assist young leaders who have shown an exceptional flair for leadership and have the mettle to be dynamic business leaders of tomorrow. All applicants must be currently attending college or university in the United States.
We at Mettl are focussed to help organizations make better people decisions with our suite of scientific tools for people evaluation. Mettl scholarship for Emerging leaders is an attempt to identify and assist young leaders who have shown an exceptional flair for leadership and have the mettle to be dynamic business leaders of tomorrow.
The winner of Mettl’s Scholarship will receive:
- $2000 that can be used to cover expenditures such as tuition, hostel or books.
- Mettl’s complete suite of Leadership Assessments for Self Evaluation & Personality Development.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United states.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Have a minimum 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or currently studying in the US on a student visa.
- Have a proof of enrollment in a degree course from a recognized university or college.
There is no nationality restriction.