The Mid Sweden University is offering a number of Tuition Fee Scholarships for the following programmes starting autumn semester 2019. Students from all over the world are eligible for the scholarships. Expired yesterday, try next time!
The purpose of this scholarship is to attract top quality international postgraduate students to study at the University. Mid Sweden University is a Swedish state university located in the region around the geographical centre of Sweden, with two campuses in the cities of Östersund and Sundsvall, (until summer 2016 also in the city of Härnösand).
The scholarship covers the total amount of the tuition fee.
Level and Area of Studies
- Master program (one year) in Business Administration, Marketing and Management, 60 credits.
- Master in Tourism, 120 higher education credits.
- International Master’s Program in Computer Engineering, 120 higher education credits.
- International Master’s Program in Eco. Technology and Sustainable Development, 120 higher education credits.
- Master’s Program in Embedded Sensor Systems.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Sweden.
Eligibility and Criteria
Scholarships are available for the international students (outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland) that are required to pay tuition fees and have applied through University Admissions to one of the above-listed programs.
International students are invited to apply.
15 January 2019.