Each year applications for the the Military Child of the Year Award are accepted. Eligibile candidates must be the legal dependent child of a service member and have valid military ID or currently be enrolled in DEERS. Six awards are given annually.
The winner will receive a laptop computer and the $10,000 award.
Level and Area of Studies
Non – degree program in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be the legal dependent child of a service member and have valid military ID or currently be enrolled in DEERS
- Must be between the ages of 8-18
- Must be able to travel to DC for the Awards Gala
- Must have a background check to confirm legitimacy of information provided in nomination, if selected as a finalist
- Must provide references if selected as a finalist
The United States citizens are invited to apply.
Please find further instruction at the link below.
Please anticipate in December each year.