The The MoBreed mobility grant is now open. This program is available for all students from any of the partner universities (Target Group 1) and secondly to students from other African universities (Target Group 2). Currently, 24 MSc scholarships and 9 Academic / Administrative staff exchange are available. Expired 141 days ago, try next time!
The grant will cover:
- Roundtrip flight ticket and visa costs (using a preferred travel agent and calculated against direct linear distance);
- Direct participation costs such as tuition fees, registration fees and service fees where applicable;
- Comprehensive travel insurance (Health, Accident and Travel)
- A monthly subsistence allowance for the mobility period.
Level and Area of Studies
Doctoral and MSc programmes in plant breeding and seed biotechnology.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Africa.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be a national and resident in any of the eligible countries covered by the Intra-Africa Mobility programme of the EACEA and
- Be registered/admitted in or having obtained an HEI degree (or equivalent) from one of the HEIs included in the MoBreed consortium (Target group 1) and an HEI not included in the No breed consortium but established in an eligible country (Target group 2) and
- Have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses in the host countries.
African citizens may apply this grant.