Entries for the Monash Warwick Alliance Joint PhD Scholarships are now invited. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. Eligible candidates must be applying to Warwick for a Monash Warwick Joint PhD to begin in autumn 2019. In this session, there are three are three fully-funded scholarship awards available.
The Monash Warwick Alliance is an innovative partnership with a breadth, scale, and impact beyond standard practice in the sector. The Alliance joint Ph.D. is part of our commitment to developing a successor generation of internationally experienced young researchers.
- The full payment of fees (worth up to £22,860 at 19/20 rates)
- A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates for the two years spent at Warwick ( £15,040* for full time award holders in 2019/20), and in line with Australian government rates for the year spent at Monash
- Travel allowance of £2000 during the lifetime of the PhD
- Length of funding: 3 years
Level and Area of Studies
PhD degree in any discipline.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants for a Monash Warwick Alliance (Warwick) Scholarship must also be applying to Warwick for a Monash Warwick Joint PhD to begin in Autumn 2019.
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick will not be eligible to apply.
- There is no nationality criteria for these scholarships, and applicants may be from any discipline where the Monash Warwick Alliance Joint PhD is offered.
- You must have already applied for admission to Warwick for a Monash Warwick Joint PhD before you can apply to be considered for the scholarship
There is no nationality restriction.
Please download and complete the application form at the link below.
6 March 2019.