The University of Murdoch in Australia is offering the Vice Chancellor’s Student Development Fund for domestic or overseas students who enrolled and studying at Murdoch University in a bachelor, postgraduate, or research course in a specific field. Entries must be received by 31 December 2020.
The Vice Chancellor’s Student Development Program was established so students could experience professional development activities relevant to their course. This can include attendance at interstate and international conferences and work placements outside of Perth.
The winning student will be awarded up to $500.
Level and Area of Studies
Honors, Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Research degree in Business and Law, Creative Arts and Communication, Engineering, Health, Science, Social and Cultural Studies, Teaching, and Technology.
Place of study
At the University of Murdoch in Australia.
Eligibility and Requirement
- be enrolled and studying at Murdoch University in a bachelor, postgraduate or research course
- be of good current academic standing
- be considered to be an appropriate ambassador for the University;
- be enrolled full-time (the Selection Committee will give due regard to personal circumstances and the relationship between the development activity and the student’s university based responsibilities)
- be seeking financial support for an activity related to your current course which clearly adds value to your learning experience
Please see the detail instruction of application process at the link below.
31 December 2020.