MusicAuthority is offering an annual scholarship called Music Lovers Scholarship Program. This program is open to students enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply.
MusicAuthority recognizes the positive impact that music can have on a student’s learning experience. Studies have shown how music can enhance learning- from improving memory performance to relieving anxiety, music can be a great component to aid a student’s college experience. We are proud to offer our $1,000 scholarship to one current or prospective student. We will be offering this scholarship on a continual basis and we are excited to promote a passion for music and higher education.
The winner of the MusicAuthority’s Annual Music Lovers Scholarship will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
Students from all over the world may apply this Music Lovers Scholarship.
- Please write a 1200-1500 word essay answering the following questions: 1. How has music influenced your life, passions, ambitions?, 2. How is music a part of your education? and 3. What is your favorite type of music or musician to listen to while studying?
- Please write a brief biography (300-500 words) that will be posted on our site if you are selected as the winner.
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
- Please complete the form at the link below.
April 15, 2020.