The Future Farmers of America is currently offering the National FFA Scholarship Program. The scholarship open to high school and college students who are under 23 years of age. Please note, only the U.S. citizen or permanent resident are invited to apply. Up to 2.2 million dollars in total will given to the winners. To apply, entries must be received by 1 February every year.
The National FFA Scholarships are sponsored by businesses and individuals through the National FFA Foundation and are given for a wide variety of experiences, career goals and higher education plans. The selection process takes into account the whole student – FFA involvement, work experience, Supervised Agricultural Experience (SAE), community service, leadership skills and academics.
Each of the winning students will receive varies amount of the scholarship. Please note, this year, the National FFA Scholarships provide up to 2.2 million dollars in total.
Level and Area of Studies
High school or college level in agriculture – related field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, students must satisfying the given criteria as follow:
- Be a high school senior or currently enrolled in college
- Be less than 23 years of age at time of application (February 1)
- Be current FFA members unless otherwise stated
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Must have Social Security Number to claim scholarships
- Plan to attend post-secondary school in the U.S.
- Be a full-time student
- Currently enrolled and actively attending classes
- Minimum 12 credit hours if enrolled in a post-secondary institution
Only the U.S citizen or permanent resident are invited to apply.
Please learn the detail instruction at the website and application link below.
1 February annually.