Entries for the National Pathfinder Scholarship are now being invited. Either undergraduate or graduate students are welcome to apply. Please note, only female students may apply this scholarship. Three winners will be chosen annually to receive $2,500 scholarship. To apply, all compulsory materials must be received by June each year.
The National Federation of Republican Women Organization is pleased to offer National Pathfinder Scholarship. The National Pathfinder Scholarship Fund was established in 1985 in honor of First Lady Nancy Reagan. The scholarship is open to women seeking undergraduate or graduate degrees.
Three winners will be chosen to receive scholarships of $2,500.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and graduate degree in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Undergraduate sophomores, juniors and seniors, as well as students enrolled in a master’s degree program, are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Recent high school graduates and undergraduate freshmen are not eligible.
- Applicants may only apply for one NFRW scholarship per year.
- Scholarship winners may not reapply.
The U.S citizens may apply this scholarship.
Candidates are required to provide the materials as follow:
- Three letters of recommendation, including telephone numbers/emails of authors for follow-up
- An official copy of the applicant’s most recent college transcript
- A one-page typed essay stating the reason why the applicant should be considered for the scholarship, including career goals
- Optional photograph
- State Federation President Certification
Individual applications must be submitted to your state federation president by June 1 annually.