Entries for the National Right to Life Pro-Life Essay Contest is now being accepted. Two types of essay contests are available i.e. Senior Essay Contest and Junior Essay Contest. The winning contestants will receive $200, $150 and $100 for the first, second and third winner respectively. Expired 24 days ago, try next time!
The National Right to Life has a great opportunity for you as the organization is sponsoring its annual Pro-Life Essay Contest for students in grades 7-12. To be considered for c, just submit an essay and you could be the next winner. The two first-place essays will appear in the National Right to Life Committee Yearbook and in National Right to Life News Today.
First place winners will receive $200, Second place winners will receive $150 and third place winners will receive $100. Prizes are awarded for both the Junior and Senior contests.
Level and Area of Studies
School level (grade 7-12) in all all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- National Right to Life sponsors a Pro-Life Essay Contest for students in grades 7-12.
- Minnesota state Senator Michelle Fischbach oversees and directs the contest.
The U.S students may apply this scholarship.
The essay must be written based on the following instruction:
- Essays must be double spaced and pages numbered.
- Essays shall be 300 – 500 words in length.
- If typed, use no smaller than 12 Pt font.
- Use a cover sheet that includes; full name, full mailing address, phone number, grade level, student date of birth, parent’s name and word count.
January 23, 2019.