Each year, NFSF provides up to $25,000 for the successful applicants of NAWIC Founder Scholarship Foundation. The scholarships are offered in two different types; NFSF Undergraduate Scholarship and NFSF Construction Trades Scholarship. Each of these scholarships has different requirements as named below. Please send your completed application form and the supporting documents no later than 28 February each year.
NAWIC Founder Scholarship Foundation are pleased to award over $25,000 to worthy recipients in construction-related programs. Some local chapters award scholarships as well, please contact the National Office to find a chapter near you. Phone: 800-552-3506.
Each of the scholarship recipients will receive award valued range from $500 to $2,500.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and non-degree program in construction – related field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a construction-related degree program at a school in the United Sates and must have a least one term remaining in a course of study leading to a degree or an associate degree in a construction-related field.
- High school seniors are not eligible.
- Applicant must desire a career in a construction-related field.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time.
- Applicant must have a current cumulative GPA or
- 3.0 or higher to be considered for awards.
Construction Trades Scholarship:
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a construction-related training program which is approved by the Bureau of Apprenticeship Training, community college, technical school or equivalent.
- Applicant must be obtaining training in a construction-related craft or trade.
U.S students are welcome to apply
The application form can be downloaded at the application link below. The application instruction can be seen at the application page.
28 February on annual basis.