The New England Employee Benefits Council (NEEBC) is currently accepting applications for the NEEBC Scholarship Program. The scholarship is exclusively open to those residing either in New England, or enrolled in a college in New England. No entries will be accepted after 1 April each year.
The annual NEEBC’s Scholarship Program is now open. This scholarahip is intended to undergraduate or graduate students who are studying in an accredited academic program leading to a degree. The primary mission of the NEEBC is to help those students who are demonstrating an interest in a career in the employee benefits field through either course of study or work experience.
- The NEEBC Scholarship Program provides for annual awards scholarships of up to $5,000, supplementing other formal programs but will not exceed the annual tuition fee and on-campus room and board charges.
- The awards will be renewed annually, upon submission of supporting documentation, for the amount of time normally required to earn a degree, but in no instance will exceed four years.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- To be eligible, a student must be a college student (undergraduate or graduate) studying in an accredited academic program leading to a degree; residing either in New England, or enrolled in a college in New England.
- The student must demonstrate an interest in a career in the employee benefits field through either course of study or work experience.
- Current NEEBC Board members, their spouses, and children are not eligible to participate.
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply the NEEBC Scholarship.
Application form can be downloaded from the link below.
April 1st. on annual basis.