Never Drink and Drive Scholarship is sponsored by Johnson Attorneys Group. This scholarship is open to any U.S. college student. To apply, they required to submit an essay responding the given topic question as stated below.
Over the years, Johnson Attorneys Group has represented countless victims of drunk driving in California and helped them obtain compensation for their many financial losses. Unfortunately, their losses often extend beyond what any monetary award provides. Indeed, the emotional toll on a victim who is injured, or the family of a loved one who has died in a collision, is significant. Most likely, they will never be the same.
The best applicant will be granted $1,000.
Level & Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of study
At any instituion in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirements
- The student must be enrolled in a U.S. college or university by Fall to apply for this scholarship.
- Proof of enrollment must be presented before the scholarship is granted.
- No GPA minimum is required.
- The official rules are provided below submission form.
To apply, please write a – 500 words essay on the following topics:
- How has drunk driving affected you, a friend or family member?
- Why should we care about drunk driving?
- How would you bring awareness to drunk driving prevention in your community?
11 March 2021.