The New Colombo Plan Scholarships are now open. The scholarships are only available to students participating in a New Colombo Mobility program. The value of the scholarship varies according to the program. The scholarship will be awarded for up to 2 semesters of overseas study.
The value of the scholarship varies according to the program. The scholarship will be awarded for up to 2 semesters of overseas study.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- be Australian Citizens (please note: students must not hold or have ever been a citizen, permanent resident, or held residency rights in a Host Location); and
- be enrolled in an Australian University at the time of application and throughout the study overseas program; and
- be undertaking a Bachelor’s degree level program (Pass or Honors’) at the commencement of the program;
- have successfully completed at least 36 units of the undergraduate course with a grade point average of at least 4.5 or 18 units of the undergraduate course with a grade point average of at least 5.0 at the commencement of overseas study; and
- be between 18 and 28 years of age or over 28 on a case by case basis at the commencement of the overseas study; and
- be nominated into and have confirmed their participation the relevant New Colombo Plan mobility program and;
- have their overseas study count as credit or be a mandatory part of their course of study at Flinders University; and
- Not be in receipt of any other Flinders University administered award which provides travel assistance.
Only Australian citizens are welcome to apply.