The National University of Singapore annually presents NUS Graduate Scholarship (NGS Scholarship) which is available students who have aptitude for innovative, high calibre PhD research. International students may apply this scholarship. Science and Engineering are the eligible areas of the NGS Scholarship. The successful applicants will receive benefit of full scholarship award.
The NGS Scholarship is awarded to talented students with an aptitude for innovative, high calibre PhD research. The ideal candidates must be graduate with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications. All interested candidates should be interested in Science, Engineering and Computer.
NGS Scholarship is a full scholarship which will cover the following items:
- Monthly stipend of S$3,200 up to 4 years of the PhD studies, or up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier.
- Other allowances include computer allowance, book allowance and conference allowance.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate level which will be leading to PhD in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
Place of Study: National University of Singapore.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- GRE is compulsory for students applying from overseas. Only strongly recommended for graduates from local institutions, e.g. NUS or NTU.
- TOEFL is compulsory (ONLY applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English).
International Students may apply this scholarship
The NGS scholarship must be applied online. The application link can be seen below.. All supporting documents, together with a printed copy of the application form are to be submitted by post to:
NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences & Engineering (NGS)
Centre For Life Sciences (CeLS)
28 Medical Drive, #05-01