Applications for the Nitro Scholarship Sweepstakes are accepted each month. This is open to either parents or students of high school and college in the United States. Those are selected will receive prize of $2, 000. Please submit your applications by the last day of each month.
One winner will be selected to receive $2,000 every month.
Level and Area of Studies
High school and college level in any field.
Place of study
At any college or high school in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirement
The $2,000 Nitro Scholarship Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) Saturday, August 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on Thursday, December 31, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for this Sweepstake. The $2,000 Nitro Scholarship Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, age 17 or older at the time of entry, and who meet one (1) of the five (5) following eligibility requirements at the time of entry:
- a parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
- a student who is currently enrolled in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
- a parent who currently has a child enrolled as a high school senior located within the United States;
- a student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior located with the United States;
- a student or a parent whose child has graduated from an accredited undergraduate school (a “School) and who is currently paying back a student or parent loan for his/her/child’s educational expenses for such School (“Entrant”).
Please submit your application online via the link below.
The last day of each month.