Entries for the National Physical Science Consortium (NPSC) Graduate Fellowship are now being accepted. Only the United States citizens are invited to apply. They must be graduate student studying science, mathematics, and engineering. Up to $120,000 in total will be given to the winning fellows.
The NPSC is offering their national physical science consortium graduate fellowships in science, mathematics, and engineering. Through the fellowship, NPSC helps today’s promising young scientists — tomorrow’s science leaders — to realize their dreams.
The fellowship program will provide an annual award of $20,000 and expense allowance, bringing total funding to as much as $120,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Master or PhD program in the field of in the physical sciences and related engineering fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- NPSC welcomes applications from any qualified U.S. citizen who has the ability to pursue graduate work at an NPSC member institution.
- Applicants at any stage of their graduate program may apply, as long as they will be available to accept two summers of paid internship.
- Those who already possess a doctoral degree are ineligible.
- Employers may nominate NPSC fellows directly, obviating the selection process.
- These fellows may enroll for either a Master’s or a Ph.D. degree.
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
Application should be made online through the website and application link below.