Online Accounting Degrees.net is offering the OADP Accounting Degree Scholarship Program to all U.S. citizens pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting at an accredited university. Applications are accepted twice a year. The deadline is April 30 and November 30 every year.
At OADP, our mission of helping students with a passion for numbers and strong analytical skills successfully enter the accounting field. Since no promising accountants should be turned away from the career simply due to their financial situation, we’ve created this $1,500 Scholarship to help cover tuition prices. Twice each year, we’ll accept applications from undergraduate students who will be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited business school. It’s our hope that these scholarships will greatly lower the financial burden of higher education for aspiring accounting professionals.
$1500 scholarship for study towards an undergraduate accounting degree.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate accounting degree.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be an incoming college freshman, sophomore, junior or senior with a declared major in accounting at an accredited four-year institution in the United States.
- Be a U.S. citizen as verified by a U.S. passport, birth certificate, or another acceptable method depicted here.
- Be earning a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher on transcripts sent directly from the applicants’ school.
Only the United States citizens are invited to apply.
- Submit a 500- 1,000-word essay describing their leadership qualities, academic achievements, and future career plans in accounting.
- Provide cover letter, resume and two letters of recommendation.
- Print and complete the scholarship application form.
April 30 and November 30 every year.