The applications for OFID Scholarship Award are now accepted. The scholarship offers $50,000. Students from developing countries are welcome to apply. To be eligible, the candidates should be planning to attend an accredited worldwide university for pursuing master degree commencing in August or September.
OFID Scholarship Program sponsors the very talented young students from all of the developing countries who are planning to pursue a Master’s degree related to development at an accredited University around the world. This year, there are four awards are available.
This is a fully funded scholarship. Each of the four winners will receive award worth $50,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in the field that related to development.
Place of Study
At an accredited university around the world.
Eligibility and Criteria
Before applying this scholarship, you must ensure that you are a qualified person based on the following qualifications:
- Must be between the ages of 23-32 at the time of submitting his/her application.
- Must have obtained or be on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 rating system, or its equivalent.
- Must be accepted at an accredited university.
- Must be a national of a developing country (except OFID Member Countries)
- Must select a subject of study that pertains to OFID’s core mission
All students from developing countries, except OFID member countries, are welcome to apply.
The application for the OFID Scholarship and the supporting documents can be uploaded online through the online application form at the website link below. Please visit the link to apply this scholarship.
No imformation, however the scholarship is available annually.