Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarship Programmes are now open. Health professional from one of the 52 eligible OKP countries are invited to apply. The scholarship is purposed to support students pursuing Masters & advanced courses is now available on offer at KIT Royal Tropical Institute for the year 2019. Expires in 2 days!
We are happy to inform you that there are scholarships available from the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) to study a Masters programme or advanced course at KIT in 2019. If you are you a health professional from one of the 52 eligible OKP countries we strongly encourage you to explore this interesting opportunity.
This is a fully funded scholarship program.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in health-related subjects.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the Netherlands.
Eligibility and Criteria
The minimum reuirement of this program as follow:
- Have been admitted to the course of your choice. This means that you meet all the requirements set out by KIT Royal Tropical Institute / Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VUA)
- Be nationals of and working and living in a country on the OKP Country list (please note that this list has changed. OKP Country List. We strongly encourage candidates from those countries to apply.
- Accept the OKP rules and regulations
- Upload in ATLAS all mandatory documents (see question below ‘how do I apply for an OKP scholarship’ for list of documents)
- Not to be employed by a multinational corporation, UN organisation, IMF, a bilateral or multilateral donor organisation or a large national and/or commercial organisation
- Be employed in an area to which the study will make a relevant contribution
Students from 52 eligible OKP countries are eligible to apply.
25 February 2019.