The Ontario Nurses’ Association (ONA) is currently accepting applications for the Glenna Rowsell Bursary Fund. All candidates must be able to provide copy of ONA Membership card as proof of bona fide Member. Winner will receive benefit of $1,000. The closing date of application is 1 March each year.
The winning candidates will be granted $1,000. There are five awards are available.
Level and Area of Studies
College or University level in nursing fields.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must provide copy of ONA Membership card as proof of bona fide Member.
- Must provide a Member Education Plan outlining the course and outcomes for the member and/or Local.
- Must be a Labour-related educational program/course.
- Must show proof of acceptance in a Labour Educational Program or course (other than ONA).
- A letter from the Local Executive must accompany the application, verifying the applicant is a member of the Local. This may include a short statement about the applicant’s participation at the Local level
Canadian citizens are welcome to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the link below.
March 1 each year.