School of Information Science & Engineering, University of Jinan (UJN), China, is seeking highly motivated MS students with three years’ support of scholarship (Chinese Government Scholarship, Shandong Government Scholarship, UJN President Scholarship, etc.).
- A waiver of fee for registration, tuition, internship and basic textbooks;
- Free on-campus accommodation;
- Medical insurance and protection scheme for international students in China;
- Monthly living allowance (depending on qualifications and experience).
Level and Area of Studies
The scholarship is targeted for graduate program. The field of studies is Computer Science.
Place of Study
School of Information Science and Engineering, University of Jinan, located at Jinan, Shandong Province, P.R. China.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Not be a registered student in any Chinese universities at the time of application;
- Be a BS or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies, or Mathematics;
- Be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking);
- Have excellent academic back ground, preferably GPA 3.5 and above.
Required Materials: Each applicant should submit his/her
- Cover letter (please SELECT one of the prospective supervisors from the Supervisor List below. Application without clear indication of your preferred supervisor will be considered INVALID);
- Detailed resume (basic info plus photo, marital status, GPA, education, professional expertise, research experience, publications if any, etc.);
- Academic transcripts;
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate;
- Study plan in University of Jinan.
March 20th, 2018.