Applications for the Orange Knowledge Fellowship Programme are now being invited. Eligible candidates must the citizens of one the 28 eligible developing countries listed below. The program will be conducted Erasmus University Rotterdam in the Netherlands.
The aim of the programme is to aid the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of individuals as well as institutions in the field of higher and vocational education.
No detail information.
Level and Area of Studies
The fellowship is available to pursue the following programme:
- Urban Management and Development (UMD)
- Month course on Urban Management and Development Theory (UMDT)
- Week course on Developing Social Housing Projects (DSHP)
Place of Study
In the Netherlands.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a professional and national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the OKP country list.
- Have an employer’s statement that complies with a prescribed format. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement. (You will not be eligible for the fellowship if you fail to submit this document)
- Not be employed by an organization that has its own means of staff-development. Organizations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example:multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft), large national and/or a large commercial organisations, bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid), multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB), international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
- Must have an official and valid passport
- Must not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time
- Must have an NFP government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burma/Myanmar, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Lebanon, Macedonia, Mali, Mongolia, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Surinam, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Applicants should first apply for the IHS academic course and then they will be invited by IHS to apply for the OKP fellowship. An invitation email with detailed instructions will be sent to them.
Applications are now being accepted.