Applications for the Orange Scholar Scholarship Program are now being accepted. Eligible candidates should be high school or college students the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Up to 1,000 awards will be granted annually. Each of those amounting up to $2,500. Expired 153 days ago, try next time!
The Homer Fund seeks to truly make a positive impact in their associates’ lives. Orange Scholars program offers scholarships to associate’s children based on financial need and academic performance, as well as community involvement and leadership. The Orange Scholars Program is open to high school seniors and current college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Each of the scholarship winners will receive up to $2,500.
Level and Area of Studies
High school or college level in any subject.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicant must be the dependent of a full- or part-time hourly associate of The Home Depot and its subsidiaries, The Home Depot Canada or The Home Depot Mexico, at the time of application.
- Applicant must be a current high school senior, or a current college freshman, sophomore or junior planning to enroll as a full-time undergraduate student in the fall of 2019
- Applicant must attend an accredited, non-profit two-or four-year college/university
- For-profit colleges/universities are not eligible for this scholarship
- Applicant’s parent/legal guardian must be a Home Depot associate for at least one year as of November 1, 2016 and must be a Home Depot associate at the time the scholarship is awarded
The U.S., Canada, and Mexico citizens may apply this scholarship.
Application should be made through the online system at the website and Application link below.
22 January 2019.