The Edith Cowan University is currently accepting applications foe the Partner Scholarship. The scholarships are available for those who have completed a program at an articulated partner institution off-shore for the year 2019. Students from all nations are welcome to apply. Expires in 224 days!
The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
Level and Area of Studies
Bachelor degree in any discipline.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- have completed an eligible program at an articulated partner institution off-shore;
- be commencing study at ECU in 2019 or 2020;
- meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
There is no citizenship restriction.