The University of Oxford is delighted to offer a number of Hill Foundation Scholarships for any Russian student applying graduate program at the university. All candidates will be selected based on their academic merit. Each winner will receive benefit of fully-funded scholarship.
The Hill Foundation Scholarships fund Russian students to study for full-time graduate courses in any subject at Oxford. The Hill Foundation is a charity which aims to create a community of Oxford scholars and alumni who will work to improve Russian life and culture. Maximum ten winners will be selected to receive the award.
The scholarship will cover 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs. Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate degree (Master or doctoral) in any field.
Place of Study
University of Oxford in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You must be applying to start a new master’s or DPhil course at Oxford.
- You must be a national of and ordinarily resident in the Russian Federation.
- You must also have a first degree from a Russian university, and you must not subsequently have been enrolled in any other degree programme outside of Russia.
- The trustees favour candidates who demonstrate extremely high academic ability and personal and social qualities of a high order.
- If you are offered this scholarship, you will be required to confirm that you will return to Russia for at least one year, following completion of your studies in the UK.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- This scholarship is not open to candidates applying for postgraduate certificate or postgraduate diploma courses, part-time courses or non-matriculated courses.
- This scholarship is not open to applications from candidates who hold deferred offers.
Only Russian students are invited to apply.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must select the Hill Foundation Scholarship in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the University of Oxford’s graduate application form and submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course.