P.E.O. Foundation is delighted to invite applications for the P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship Program are being invited. Eligible candidates must be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study and working toward a graduate degree in an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada. The deadline is 1 March and 1 April 2019.
The maximum amount awarded to a student is $12,500. Lesser amounts may be awarded according to individual needs.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate degree in any discipline.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the USA or Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- An applicant must be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study and working toward a graduate degree in an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
- A student who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada is not eligible. Note: A student with residency for tax purposes only is permitted.
- Scholarships are not given for online courses, research, internships or for practical training if not combined with coursework.
- In order to qualify for her first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled and in residence for the entire school year.
- Doctoral students who have completed coursework and are working only on dissertations are not eligible as first-time applicants.
- International students attending Cottey College are eligible to apply for a scholarship
All nationality other than U.S. and Canada are eligible.