The East Asia Bureau of Economic Research in the Crawford School of Public Policy is pleased to offer the Pacific Trade and Development (PAFTAD) Scholarship. The objective of the award is to provide support to a postgraduate student with research interests in economics or political economy in the Asia Pacific region. Funding for this award has been provided by the East Asia Bureau of Economic Research through the Pacific Trade and Development Conference endowment.
Eligibility and Requirements
The award is available each year to a prospective or continuing ANU student who:
- is a domestic or international student;
- is enrolled/enrolling in a postgraduate coursework or postgraduate research degree program at the Australian National University;
- has demonstrated research interest in economics or political economy studies in the Asia Pacific region; and
- has a demonstrated track record of academic merit.
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- CV & Academic Transcript
- PAFTAD Scholarship application letter demonstrating your interest in applying (1 page max.)
- two referee letters of support.