The PanHellenic Scholarship Program is now open to students of the United States who are pursuing undergraduate program at an accredited U.s. college or university. Prospective students are also eligible to apply. Only Hellenic descent may apply this scholarship.
The true Hellenic tradition emphasizes the role of education in creating citizens who will advance civilization. In offering these generous scholarships, the PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation is doing their part to ensure that Greek American students have the financial support to pursue higher education.
The PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation offers forty scholarships for a total of $250,000 in awards:
- Twenty (20) awards of $10,000 each based on academic achievement and financial need
- Twenty (20) awards of $2,500 each based solely on academic achievement
Level & Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field of studies.
Place of study
At any accredited institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Students must be U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents and living in the U.S.
- Applicants must be of Hellenic descent
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 in order to qualify
- Students who are enrolled at an accredited university/college in the U.S. in Fall 2019 as full-time students and are pursuing a four-year bachelor degree are eligible to apply
- Students who have graduated from a non-U.S. high school are eligible to apply when they have completed 24 credit hours at an accredited university/college in the U.S.
- West Point, the Naval Academy, and other U.S. military students are eligible to apply
To apply, please go to the link below.
31 January 2020.