The Patsy Takemoto Mink Education Foundation offers the Patsy Takemoto Mink Scholarship program. The scholarship is exclusively open to childdren and low-incomen women. Eligible candidates must be pursuing post-secondary education at the time of application. Applications are accepted by 1 August every year.
Established in 2003, the Patsy Takemoto Mink Education Foundation aims to carry on some of Mink’s most ardent commitments: educational access, opportunity, and equity for low-income women, especially mothers; and educational enrichment for children.
Each winner will receive benefit of $5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Post-secondary education in all subjects.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- must be a woman, at least 17 years of age
- must be a mother, with minor children
- must be pursuing a vocational degree/certificate; or an associate’s degree; or a first bachelor’s degree; or a professional/master’s/doctoral degree.
- must be enrolled in a not-for-profit, accredited institution or program.
- must be low-income (annual family income less than $20,000 for a family of 2; less than $24,000 for a family of 3; less than $28,000 for a family of 4)
There is nationality restriction.
See the official website.
Please anticipate in 1 August annually.