The applications for Paving The Future Scholarship are now accepted. The U.S college students are welcome to apply this scholarship. Ideal candidates should be enthusiastic to bring their business plan to fruition and communicate their idea in a clear and concise manner. Up to $2,500 will be given to the successful applicants. The submission deadline is 15 June 2015.
The Discount Park and Ride Paving Your Future scholarship contest was created to help empower students and prepare them for a bright future after college. This scholarship will be given to the student with the enthusiasm and willpower to bring their business plan to fruition and communicate their idea in a clear and concise manner.
The winners of scholarship contest may expect to receive $2,500.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate program in any field of studies.
Place of Study
In the United States of America
Eligibility and Criteria
This scholarship is specially open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Applicants must be preparing to graduate from high school and/or are currently enrolled in a college program. Not open to employees or immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren) of employees of Sponsor, or its affiliates, or advertising/promotion agencies.
U.S students are welcome to apply
All applicants are required to provide a 700 words proposal according to the following instruction:
Please tell us about your business idea with:
– A description of the company.
– A overview of your advantage over potential competitors and relevant information regarding the competitive landscape of your target industry.
– The way you plan to acquire customers and your overall business model.
– A plan describing how you will allocate the funds in your company.
– Please include a company logo OR the name of the company and the name of the founder/co-founders.
The proposal must be submitted via email as a PDF to: email@example.com
15 June 2015