Peking University (Overseas Students) Scholarship was established in 2012 to support outstanding students to study undergraduate and/ or postgraduate degree at Peking University in China. The scholarship is categorized into two categories: full and partial scholarships. The full scholarship covers tuition fees, monthly stipend (including living allowance), and medical insurance. The partial scholarship only covers tuition fees.
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicant must hold an offer to study at Peking University as an overseas student (freshman) and has not receive any other scholarship funding. Student who enrolled for professional degree program, joint degree program and English taught program are not eligible to apply.
- Visit PKU Online Application System (http://www.studyatpku.com), click on “Scholarship Application” – “New student”, fill in the application form and submit.
- Please submit the letter of appeal in person to ISDPKU or mail them before the deadline.
- The committee will assess the applications
- The list of selected candidates will be submitted for final review.
- The list of successful candidates will be announced.