The Petrelli Previtera $1000 Bi-Annual Scholarship Campaign is now open. Eligible candidates must be currently or will be attending college or university in the United States. They must write an essay responding the given topic. The scholarship value is $1,000.
The family law lawyers at Petrelli Previtera understand the value of education and the financial obstacles that may come along with obtaining a degree. For this reason, we are excited to announce our bi-annual scholarship campaign to help students achieve their goals of furthering their education.
The winner of this scholarship will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
High school and college or university level in any field.
Place of study
At any institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirement
To participate in the scholarship campaign, applicants must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college, university, or law school during the 2021academic semester
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- If an applicant is under the age of 18, written permission from a parent or legal guardian must be provided
- All applicants must include submission in an email along with his/her full name, email address, and the name of the institution he/she is enrolled in
In order to participate in the scholarship campaign, applicants must submit a 500-word essay on the following topic: Each year, divorce affects thousands of children and families. How can parents make transitions for their children easier?
Detail instruction of application procedure can be seen at the link below.
15 April 2021.