Up to six awards are now available for PhD Completion Scholarships at Curtin University. These scholarships are targeted to current doctoral students in one of these faculties; Centre for Aboriginal Studies, Curtin Business School, Science & Engineering, Humanities and Health Sciences. Each of the successful candidates will receive up to $6,000. The application deadline is 31 July 2015.
Curtin University PhD Completion Scholarships Scheme is designed to provide financial assistance to Doctoral candidates during the final four months of their full-time thesis enrolment. The purpose of the scholarships is to encourage timely PhD completions. As funds are limited, PhD Completion Scholarships are not to be viewed as a second extension of a current scholarship. Priority is given to nominated students who have not previously, or recently received scholarships support.
Value and Tenure
This scholarship amounting up to $6,000 which is tenable for a period of 4 months.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD level in all subjects offered in one the following faculties; Centre for Aboriginal Studies, Curtin Business School, Science & Engineering, Humanities and Health Sciences.
Place of Studies
At Curtin University, Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
All candidates of this PhD Completion Scholarship are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a research Doctoral degree at Curtin University of Technology;
- Students must have been enrolled for not less than 2 and not more than 4 Equivalent Full-time (EFTSL) years;
- Be enrolled full-time during the award;
- Not be Curtin staff members in receipt of assistance (e.g. paid leave or teaching relief) from the University;
- Not already hold a Doctoral degree deemed equivalent to the educational level of an Australian Doctoral degree;
- Not hold a Completion PhD Scholarship in conjunction with another scholarship with an annual stipend exceeding $10,000.
All nationalities are welcome to apply.
Please see application guide at the application link below.
31 July 2015.