The University of Copenhagen is currently accepting applications for PhD Fellowship for studying Majorana Fusion Rules. This program is only open to Danish students. They must have MSc degree in physics and experience in relevant field. The winning fellows will receive salary and other annual supplement. The closing date of application is 15 Sept 2016.
The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 306,667 including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 42,361). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD program in the field of Majorana fusion rules.
Place of Study
At the University of Copenhagen in Denmark.
Eligibility and Criteria
Applicants should have an MSc degree in physics, experience in experimental quantum device design, fabrication and measurement, data analysis, and programming and good English skills. As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications emphasis will also be laid on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
Only Danish students are welcome to apply.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- Cover Letter, stating motivation and background
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcript or other indication of courses and grades (finalists will need official transcript)
- Other information for consideration, e.g. lists of publications
- Contact information (name, address, phone & email) of 1-3 references. Do not send letters.
- Finalists will need to provide documentation of English language proficiency.
15 September 2016.