The University of Hamburg is delighted to offer a number of PhD Scholarships at Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law. Applications from any student from all over the globe are accepted. They will be pursue PhD and master program in law or other disciplines the school. Expires in 66 days!
School of Law awards scholarships of € 1,050 per month towards living expenses. An addition € 100 per month is granted for research costs.
Level and Area of Studies
Master or PhD program both legal studies and other disciplines who are keen to produce ambitious doctoral work in an excellent research environment.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- For our PhD programme, the minimum entry requirements are an outstanding degree in law or a non-legal research-orientated master’s degree (in particular in business administration, political science, or sociology).
- Students whose first language is neither English nor German are required to prove their language proficiency by providing relevant certificates (for details see: Application documents).
- Multiple factors will be taken into consideration in the admission procedure:
- Successful applications must have proven their ability to produce excellent academic performance, generally demonstrated by outstanding qualifications (cf. § 3 PromO AMBSL);
- A suitable doctoral topic which corresponds to the research areas of the Graduate School; and
- The availability of expertise among our members of the state to supervise the proposed topic.
All nationalities are welcome to apply.
Please see further instruction at the link below.
15 February 2019.