Curtin Health Innovation Research Institute of Curtin University in Australia is offering the PhD Scholarship in Tumour Biology. The scholarships are available for any student pursuing PhD degree in Tumour Biology: Curtin Health Innovation Research Institute. They must possess a relevant post-graduate (Honours or Masters) university degree, this may include, but is not limited to the fields of genetics, molecular cell biology and/or biochemistry. Expired 54 days ago, try next time!
This 4 year PhD studentship offered in Prof. Pieter Eichhorn’s group is based at the Curtin Health Innovation Research Institute, in Building 305. We are looking for a motivated PhD level researcher with a strong background in biochemical/molecular biology approaches with an emphasis on cell signalling. Funds for up to 4 years are available.
Scholarship worth $27,082 per annum (2018 RTP rate) is available.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD degree in Tumour Biology.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be able to commit to four year tenure, full-time enrolment.
- Be located in Western Australia
- Possess a relevant postgraduate (Honours or Masters) university degree, this may include, but is not limited to the fields of genetics, molecular cell biology and/or biochemistry.
- Have demonstrated knowledge and experience with molecular biology techniques, including western blots and cell culture.
- Provide evidence of strong oral and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to work independently as well as part of a research team.
- Meet Curtin University’s PhD entry requirements
There is no nationality restriction.
31 December 2018.