Application are invited for the PhD Scholarship in International Studies. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. They will be pursuing doctoral degree Doctoral at School of Social Sciences & Business at Roskilde University in Denmark. The deadline is 1 December 2017.
About the Sponsor
The Roskilde University is a Danish public university founded in 1972 and located in Trekroner in the Eastern part of Roskilde.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD degree within the research area of International Studies.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
The assessment of the application will be done according to the following primary criteria:
- Does the proposal suggest the potential for original research?
- Is the research question clear and precise?
- Does the theoretical and methodological approach appear appropriate?
- Does the research project (including primary data collection and/or field research) appear feasible for a 3 year PhD?
- Does the applicant have sufficient qualifications? Including a relevant master degree and high grades.
- Does the applicant have sufficient language and/or methodological proficiency?
There is no nationality restriction.
Please go to the link below to see further instruction.
1 December 2017.