The PhilFrance Scholarship Program is now open. This scholarship is exclusively available for nationals and residents of Philippines. Typically, the PhilFrance Scholarship covers all of the related expenses, such as tuition fees, montly stipend, allowance and health insurance.
The Embassy of France to the Philippines is offering scholarships to Philippines nationals and residents to pursue masters or Ph.D. or undergraduate exchange programs at French higher education institutions. This academic award is directed to the next generation of Filipino leaders who have shown strong academic, leadership and professional abilities, and who wish to study in France for a graduate degree (Master’s and PhD levels).
The winner will receive benefits as follow:
- Tuition fees
- A monthly stipend of €615 for a minimum of four months.
- Installation allowance of €700 per year.
- Supplementary health care package.
Level and Area of Studies
Master and PhD degree in any discipline (excluding Vocational and technical disciplines).
Place of Study
The study will be taken at universities and higher education institutions in France.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The applicants for PhilFrance Scholarships in France, 2019 should be nationals and residents of Philippines.
- PhilFrance Scholarships will be offered to graduating students or graduates from a Philippine university.
- The master degree program applicants should be final-year students or graduates of Bachelor-level degree and applicants for Ph.D. programs should be final-year students or graduates of a Master-level degree.
- The undergraduate exchange program candidates should be enrolled in a Philippine university with a student exchange program with a French higher education institution.
Only nationals and residents of Philippines are invited to apply.
Application should be made online. Please go to the link below to see the detail instruction of application procedure.
30 April 2019.