The Pisacano Scholars Leadership Program is now open. Entries will be accepted no later than 1 March annually. This scholarship is only available those attending full-time undergraduate degree at medical school in the United States. The winning student may expect to receive up to $28,000.
The Pisacano Leadership Foundation is glad to announce the scholarship program.The funding program is designed to reimburse a portion of medical school debt incurred by the student by the conclusion of the required three-year residency. The Foundation is especially interested in students who exhibit the highest levels of skill, compassion, and leadership. Applicants will be judged on commitment to family medicine, leadership qualities, academic performance, interpersonal skills, communication skills, and involvement in serving others.
The scholarship will be renewed each year of the scholarship period upon the awardee’s successful completion of an annual evaluation. The maximum scholarship award is $28,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in medical fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The Pisacano Scholars Leadership Program provides educational programs, leadership training, and funding for outstanding fourth-year medical students for a four-year period.
- Only applicants who in the fall of will be entering their fourth year (full-time) in a U.S. medical school will be considered.
- Applicants must have declared family medicine as their specialty.
The U.S citizens are invited to apply.
- Submit one official copy of your undergraduate school transcript (and graduate school transcript if applicable). An official transcript
- Submit one official copy of your medical school transcript.
- Enclose one copy of your MCAT scores. (a photocopy is acceptable).
- Enclose one copy of your USMLE score or COMLEX score. (A photocopy is acceptable).
1 March every year.