The Polish National Science Center (NCN) is offering a number of PhD Scholarships for international students who wish to pursue PhD degree in the field that related to flexible nanoelectronics. The study will take place at Warsaw University in Poland, but the research may be connected with attractive research stays at prestigious universities in Switzerland (EPFL) and USA. Expires in 35 days!
Combined remuneration with a departmental PhD scholarship might reach ca. 5000 PLN net per month.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD program in the field of basic research for flexible nanoelectronics.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Poland, Switzerland (EPFL) and USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Motivated applicants able to analyze and present scientific data using computers and in fluent English.
- MSc in either Chemistry or Physics or Material Science.
- Readiness to perform daily work duties at CNBCh.
- Readiness to travel for a few short research stays abroad during the time of the project.
- Evidence of earlier scientific works such as publications and/or conference posters/talks.
- Prior experience in the physicochemistry of 2D materials using AFM and/or other methods.
There is no nationality restriction.
15 January 2019.