The City Law School of City University of London is offering a number of postgraduate scholarships for those already hold an offer of a place on one of the courses specified above at The City Law School. Both UK and international students are welcome to apply. The deadline is varies.
The City Law School is keen to recognise academic excellence and offers a range of full and part fee scholarships, across all postgraduate programmes. There are several types of scholarships are now available, as follow: Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL), Graduate Entry LLB (GE LLB), Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC), Legal Practice Course (LPC) and Master of Laws (LLM) – excluding International Business Law distance learning
The partial fee scholarships will be worth £3,000 for all Postgraduate programmes listed above, with the exception of the BPTC where the partial fee scholarship will be worth £5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Postgraduate program in law subjects.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Academic merit (2:1 or 1st)
- You must hold an offer of a place on one of the courses specified above at The City Law School. The offer can be conditional or unconditional, and you do not need to have accepted your place in order to apply for scholarship.
UK and overseas students are welcome to apply.
There are two application rounds for postgraduate law scholarships:
- 22nd February 2019 (First round for all courses except the BPTC)
- 15th March 2019 (First round for BPTC)
- 14th June 2019 (Second round for all postgraduate programmes outlined above)