The University of Melbourne in Australia is accepting applications for the Prestigious Travelling Scholarships. This programme is open to students who have graduated from any Australian university or be currently enrolled at the University of Melbourne. There are approximately five awards available.
The winners of thePrestigious Travelling Scholarships will receive up to $60,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate degree or research in any available fields.
Place of Study
The study will be taken at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible for the Prestigious Travelling Scholarships, you need to:
- have graduated from any Australian university or be currently enrolled at the University of Melbourne;
- intend to undertake a graduate degree or research at an overseas educational institution
- not have completed a course of study at the same or higher level as the proposed overseas study
- not previously have been awarded a Prestigious Travelling Scholarship
The citizens of Australia are welcome to apply.
Along with the completed application form, you are reuired to submit the documents as follow:
- Any academic transcripts from tertiary qualifications obtained outside the University of Melbourne (.pdf)
- Evidence that you have applied for admission or an arrangement to undertake research at the overseas institution (.pdf)
- Curriculum Vitae with details of your educational and employment history (.pdf)
You will also be required to provide a short statement outlining how you intend to fund your overseas travel (500 words) and a statement outlining the reasons for undertaking the intended study or research, including how the experience will contribute to your field of study (500 words).
31 May every year.