The Pretty Lightroom Presets Scholarship Program is now open. Eligible candidates should be pursuing undergraduate degree or higher in the United States or Canada. To apply, students must write an essay on one of the give topic below. Submission Deadline is December 15 and June 15 annually.
Pretty Presets for Lightroom recognizes the importance of higher education and the role it plays in our personal and professional fulfillment. That’s why we are so excited to announce the Pretty Presets for Lightroom $500 bi-annual scholarship (awarded twice per year). This ongoing scholarship provides college and university students an opportunity to earn money to further their education and achieve their goals!
The winner will receive $500
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate or higher.
Place of Study
University or College in U.S or Canada
Eligibility and Criteria
- You should presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to a college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university inside the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of LightroomPresets.com are not eligible to participate.
Carefully research and compose an essay style Adobe Lightroom tutorial of 800 to 1,000 words, with screenshots and photos included to illustrate your points on one of the following topics. Use proper grammar and punctuation. Choose a topic below for your tutorial essay:
- How Lightroom has changed Photography
- Lightroom techniques for Fall, Winter, Spring, or Summer photos
- How to re-touch skin in Lightroom for photographers
- How to apply a cinematic or film look to photographs using Lightroom
- Email your essay in Microsoft Word document or plain text format to email@example.com.
- Please specify your name, contact telephone number, email address and mailing address. Your contact information will be held in confidence and will not be shared.
- Include the name of the college or university and their mailing address of the financial aid office that you are presently attending or that you’ll be attending after high school.
- Please attach a headshot photo of yourself in .JPG or .PNG format that is at least 300 pixels wide.
- If we don’t receive all requested information by the deadline, your submission may be disqualified.
The deadline for scholarship entries is bi-annually on December 15 and June 15.