The Barcelona Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) is pleased to offer the PROBIST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program. The program will fund 61 fellowships of 3 years duration, distributed in 4 calls until the end of 2019. Scholars from around the world are welcome to apply. Expired 203 days ago, try next time!
Fellows will receive benefits as follow:
- An annual gross salary of 36.000€ plus a single payment of 1.500€ relocation support (Spanish tax and social security deductions apply),
- Close mentoring and supervision through prestigious senior researchers,
- A personalized career development plan,
- A training programme for scientific and transferable skills.
Level and Area of Studies
Postdoctoral program in various fields.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Spain.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be admitted to the review process, candidates must comply with the following eligibility criteria:
- Mobility: To have not spent more than 12 months of the prior 36 months in Spain, at the time of the call deadline (November 26th, 2018)
- PhD date certificate: PhD certificate should be obtained before your incorporation at the research centre, at maximum May 1st 2019. If you have not obtained your PhD at the time to submit your application, please indicate the likely date and provide documental evidence that you will obtain it.
- Publication as first author: To have at least one publication as main author (either accepted or published) in an international reputed journal at the time of the deadline.
International citizens may apply the fellowship.