Applications for the PUSH Excel Scholarship Program are now being accepted. Eligible candidates should be the citizens of the United States. He or she must be an incoming college sophomore with a major in business, finance, or accounting. The amount of the award is ranging from $1,000 to $5,000.
PUSH for Excellence, Inc. (PUSH Excel) is glad to announce two amazing scholarships termed Cirilo McSween Scholarship and Michael Frerichs Scholarship. The given scholarship is awarded to students who are majoring in business, achieve academic success and play an active role in their communities. The goal of the program is to develop servant leadership potential in the scholarship students and encourage a spirit of social justice and social change.
Each of the winning students will receive award ranging from $1,000 to $5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or University level in in business, finance, or accounting.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be a senior attending high school and must graduate in spring or summer.
- Must be an incoming college sophomore with a major in business, finance, or accounting.
- Student must be accepted to an accredited four-year degree program at a college or university in the U.S. for the academic year commencing in the year the scholarship is granted.
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of a 3.0
- Must demonstrate academic preparation to attend college and succeed.
- Must demonstrate the ability to overcome obstacles to achieve academic and personal goals.
Only the U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
Application can be made through the online system at the website and application link below.
1 May 2019.