The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation is delighted to invite applications for the Qalaa Holdings Scholarship. The scholarship is only open to Egyptian students who will be pursuing master degree in one of the well-ranked universities abroad. This scholarship covers all of the related expenses during the program. To apply, all required documents must be received by 15 April each year.
About the Sponsor(s)
The Foundation is funded by an endowment from Qalaa Holdings to grant academic scholarships for talented and promising young Egyptian men and women to pursue master degrees abroad in all fields of study.
The Qalaa Scholarship funds under two schemes: the full scholarship covering tuition and living expenses and the partial scholarship covering tuition only. The ceiling for tuition fees is 50,000 USD per annum.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in all subjects.
Place of Study
The study will be taken abroad.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicant must be under the age of 35.
- Must be an Egyptian national and residing in Egypt.
- Applicant must have a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation.
- Is planning to pursue his/her studies at one of the top universities in their discipline of choice.
- Must have been accepted at the university and program of interest. Applicant must submit an unconditional acceptance letter (with the exception of a funding condition).
- Excellent command of language of study good command of the English language.
- Involvement with activities in civic, public or international affairs (NGOs, volunteer work, etc) will be an asset.
- Must have a genuine financial need.
- Not a beneficiary of any other partial scholarship or grants (with exception to waivers from the university of choice itself).
- Upon completion of program, graduates must be committed to return to work in Egypt for a minimum of 2 years.
- Military service status must be clear (for males).
Only Egyptian students may apply this scholarship.
The application materials must be consisiting the materials as follow:
- The Citadel Capital Scholarship application form
- Copy of letter of acceptance to university of choice
- Copy of (completed) application form submitted to university of choice
- An updated C.V.
- Two reference letters (academic and professional)
- Military Certificate (for males).
15 April on annual basis.